LONELINESS IN THE CROWD

 


In the midst of interrogation

With different perspectives, different faces

Different discussions and different conclusions

Also, different situations and different cases.


I stand as a subject

Not the subject matter

 but one that doesn't matters

An alien in gathering of the living

Only one thing stands out

Which is for better.


Am hurt inside, busy in my head

Rhetorical questions flow in like a river

But where I stand I shiver

Cuz, my words don't count to anyone

Leave or love it 

I remain real to myself.


Enough of this insults!

I can't take it anymore

You're a human, I am human too

So why turn deaf ears to my words?

To my doings , To my way of life

Is that not cruelty.


The world we all lived in

Is built with cruelty not purity

Whatsoever happens in it 

Take it as a phase of live

In time everything will change

Loneliness won't exist

And your smile will be restored back.


©Dada Oluwafemi

2025.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DARK WORLD

AFRICAN BLEEDS