DARK WORLD
DARK WORLD
We live in a dark world full of evil and good
I dwell in a circle of threat,
You always see me in my worried mood
My feet is placed on the floor of heat.
You see the blind says: Don't focus on me too much, you might fall.
While the deaf says: The wall reveal your words, I heard all you said.
The rich as a god
While the needy as a slave
Weak ones belittled in the wicked world.
A dark space, scary and suffocating
No room for breathing
Rules are made, but not kept
People's words can split one's neck like a sword
I'm connected to pains like an umbilical cord.
I want to leave but am trapped.
Can't you migrate?
Do you wish to end here?
Never do I wish for all this
But life happens.i overthink, constantly
I think of how to survive
In the dark world, a place of good and evil
Bargaining is not an option
Find your niche
Find your light
And let it guide you.
©Dada Oluwafemi ✍️


Comments