Light vs Darkness

 Light vs Darkness


Darkness said, No one can stand against me

Light replied ; I can comprehend thee

But we are friends, Darkness said.

No we are not , we are enemies.


I will shine bright even in the dark

But you will go dim in the dark

Ain't you ashamed?

I'm more useful than you darky!


Make jest of me ,mimick and  even insult me

I will pay a visit in your happy hour

To ruin it, haunt you and destroy thee

Then , you will know my worth.


In my ebb and flow, I'll still flow

In my darkest times, the light still show up for me

My shadow speaks in parables

Only thy lights can highlight it

Thou darkness can't you be useful once?


© Dada Oluwafemi ✍️

10/12/24.

Comments

A poem that illustrate the battle between Light and Darkness.

Popular posts from this blog

LONELINESS IN THE CROWD

DARK WORLD

AFRICAN BLEEDS